domingo, 28 de enero de 2007

Rasputin/MarilynManson

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"God has seen your tears and heard your prayers. Fear not, the child will not die."
"When the bell tolls three times, it will announce that I have been killed. If I am killed by common men, you and your children will rule Russia for centuries to come; if I am killed by one of your stock, you and your family will be killed by the Russian people! Pray Tsar of Russia. Pray. "

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“Part of me is afraid to get close to people because I'm afraid that they're going to leave.”

“When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?”

“When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.”

“We live in a society of victimization, where people are much more comfortable being victimized than actually standing up for themselves.”

“You should have to pass an IQ test before you breed. You have to take a driving test to operate vehicles and an SAT test to get into college. So why dont you have to take some sort of test before you give birth to children? When I am President, thats the first rule I will institute.”

“I never said to be like me, I say to be like you and make a difference.”

“Is adult entertainment killing our children? or is killing our children entertaining our adults?”
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
“The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they're supposed to like, what they're supposed to buy, and what they're supposed to laugh at.”

“Marilyn Monroe wasn't even her real name, Charles Manson isn't his real name, and now, I'm taking that to be my real name. But what's real? You can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best.”

“I feel like someone who I wouldn't let my own daughter fuck, and I also feel like someone who, if I was that daugther, would want to fuck more that anyone else.”

No hay comentarios:

Powered By Blogger