domingo, 28 de enero de 2007

Charles Manson Quotes

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”

“You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.”

“You eat meat and you kill things that are better than you are, and then you say how bad, and even killers, your children are. You made your children what they are....”

“These children that come at you with knives, they are your children. You taught them. I didn't teach them. I just tried to help them stand up.”

“I'm not your executioner. I'm not your devil and I'm not your God. I'm Charles Manson.”

“You expect to break me? Impossible! You broke me years ago. You killed me years ago....”

“I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in.”

“Believe me, if I started murdering people… there'd be none of you left!”

“I can't dislike you, but I will say this to you: you haven't got long before you are all going to kill yourselves, because you are all crazy. And you can project it back at me ... but I am only what lives inside each and every one of you.”

“We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice.”

“The real strong have no need to prove it to the phonies.”
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“I will have you removed if you don't stop. I have a little system of my own.”

“No sense makes sense”

“If I could get angry at you, I would try to kill every one of you. If that's guilt, I accept it....”

“My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system.... I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you.”

“If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy.”

“From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment.”

“In fact, it makes me mad when someone kills snakes or dogs or cats or horses. I don't even like to eat meat - that is how much I am against killing....”

“Remorse for what? You people have done everything in the world to me. Doesn't that give me equal right?”

“You are going to use this courtroom to kill me? I am going to fight for my life one way or another. You should let me do it with words.”

“So for you people who are filled with fear that I might someday be released: breathe easy, I don't see it happening.”

“I'm probably one of the most dangerous men in the world if I want to be. But I never wanted to be anything but me.”

“Ego is the man, the male image. Ego is the phallic symbol, the helmet, the gun. The man behind the gun, the mind behind the man behind the gun. My philosophy is that ego is the thinking mind. The mind you scheme with, make war with. They shoved all the love in the back, hid it away. Ego is like, "I'm going to war with my ego stick."”

“I have X'd myself from your world.”

“I know and understand you are much more than what I think you are but first I must deal with you the way I think you even if that's only my own thinking and not you.”

“Well, we’re our own prisons. We each our own wardens & we do our own times. We get stuck in our own little trips & we kind a judge ourselves the way we do. You know, I can’t judge uh, nobody else, best thing I can do is try to judge myself & live with that. See, what other people do is not really my affair, unless they approach me with it, & want me to do something about it, uh, then I’ll uh take into consideration what has to be done. But other than that I just uh, try to do my number, & do my time.”
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“A baby is born into this world in a state of fear. Total paranoia and awareness. He sees the world with eyes not used yet. As he grows up, his parents lay all this stuff on him. They tell him, when they should be letting him tell them. Let the children lead you.”

“I told them that anything they do for their brothers and sisters is good if they do it with a good thought....”

“My relationship to music is completely subliminal, it just flows through me.”

“They're looking for something dirty in everything, and if you're looking for something, you'll find it. You have to put up some kind of face for them, and that's the only face they understand.”

“I have killed no one and I have ordered no one to be killed.”

“If you're going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy.”
Q

No hay comentarios:

Powered By Blogger